It is always recommended to backup your site before updating any theme or plugin.
If you have version 1.6.0 or higher installed
You will be notified of new version automatically.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Updates.
- Select the Scandinavian checkbox and click Update Themes.
Your theme settings are safe and will not be lost 🙂
If you have version 1.5.0 or lower installed
Make sure the plugin Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades is installed and activated.
Follow the steps below to update your theme. Your theme settings are safe and will not be lost 🙂
- Navigate to Appearance → Themes.
- Click on the button Add New at the top.
- Click on the button Upload Theme and then Choose File.
- Upload the file scandinavian.zip found in the Theme folder inside the main zip file.
- Click the button Install Now.