To show your Instagram feed in the footer, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the theme installed. Any updates will be found under Dashboard > Updates.
- Go to Appearance → Customize → Footer → Instagram Feed.
- You will see a message if you don’t have the Smash Baloon Instagram Feed plugin installed. Simply follow the link to install and activate the plugin.
- Go to Instagram Feed in the WordPress Admin and click on the Connect Instagram Account button.
- Follow the instructions to connect your account.
- Toggle on the feed from Appearance → Customize → Footer → Instagram Feed.
Your account needs to be public (not private) in order to show your feed.