To show your Instagram feed in the footer, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the theme installed. Any updates will be found under Dashboard > Updates.
- Go to Appearance → Customize → Footer → Instagram Feed.
- You will see a message if you don’t have the Flo Instagram plugin installed. Simply follow the link to install and activate the plugin.
- Toggle on the feed and enter your Instagram username from Appearance → Customize → Footer → Instagram Feed.
- NOTE: You will find a tab in called Flo Social in the WordPress Admin. You don’t need to set up anything here – everything can be controlled from the customizer.
Your account needs to be public (not private) in order to show your feed.